ACPV ARCHITECTS Antonio Citterio Patricia Viel, an international architecture and interior design practice headquartered in Milan, Italy, is seeking a Junior Operations Manager.
ACPV ARCHITECTS Antonio Citterio Patricia Viel is an international collective with the aim of nurturing shared well-being through unique, high-profile architectural solutions worldwide. Founded in 2000 by Antonio Citterio and Patricia Viel, the studio is currently enhanced by the creativity of more than 160 professionals and the leadership of 10 partners. From urban planning to residential and mixed-use developments, from corporate campuses to public buildings and hotels, each ACPV ARCHITECTS project embodies a new vision where nature and the noblest human aspirations can find new centrality.
Tasks / responsibilities:
The Junior Operations Manager, reporting directly to the Operations Manager (OM), will take care of:
- Planning, coordination and management of the organization’s business flows;
- Defining and implementing organizational efficiency processes;
- Monthly monitoring and analysis of the results of ongoing projects;
- Staffing on projects;
- Support in the economic planning of projects;
- Supervise the creation of project teams and the allocation of resources to various tasks using a business management software (e.g. Elapseit)
- Support the OM in coordinating the production teams with Human Resources, Administration and the Business Development departments
- Create, verify and monitor project budgets in support of OM
- Analyze the design processes: timing, deadlines, problems, solutions, variations
- Identify bottlenecks and opportunities for improvement
- Support the structuring of new processes and software tools
- Supervise the entire production workflow so that it is effective and well-structured
- Degree in Architecture, Building Engineering and/or Engineering Management;
- At least 1-2 years of experience in a project management role;
- Analytical ability in managing priorities
- Communication skills, at all levels;
- Knowledge and use of the main software of the MS Office package (Ms Excel, MS Word, etc.)
- Knowledge of Project or Gantt software
- Excellent English language skills
Profile: capacity for managerial and organizational autonomy, initiative spirit and a high degree of proactivity, ambition and ability to work towards goals.
This is a position based at ACPV ARCHITECTS’ Milan HQ office.
Interested candidates should send their application using the ‘APPLY FOR THIS POSITION’ link here below to fill out the application form, attaching a cover letter and CV.